Terms & Conditions
- Holiday Price: The price shown is guaranteed from the date we receive your booking and deposit.
- Reservation: Your holiday will be reserved when we receive your deposit. A confirmation email will be sent to you showing the date(s) booked.
- Deposit: A deposit of 30% is payable when booking. The deposit is non-refundable.
- Balance of Payment:
The balance of payment must be paid on arrival at Winsome Waters. If payment of the balance is not paid on arrival, we reserve the right to cancel your booking, forfeit any deposit made and treat it as a cancellation in accordance with paragraph 5.
- Cancellation Fees: If you cancel your holiday, you will be liable for a cancellation fee based on the following;
(i) Cancellation 8 weeks or more before the holiday date = fee is deposit only.
(ii) Cancellation less than 8 weeks before your holiday date = fee is full cost of holiday.
- Insurance: You are strongly advised to arrange a travel insurance policy covering medical costs and for the party’s personal belongings, public liability, death, personal injury, medical expenses etc. since these are not covered by our insurance. For UK residents, we recommend you obtain an E111 form from your local post office. The booking of a holiday is confirmation by the Group Leader, to us, on behalf of the Group, that the appropriate insurance is in place.
- This Contract: By booking with Eden’s Lakes you form a verbal contract between Eden’s Lakes and yourselves. Both parties to be subject to French law accept this.
- Force Majeure: We are not liable for any loss, delay or cancellation due to the following: Fire, storm, flood, closure of ports, weather conditions, acts of God, riots, political unrest, industrial disputes, war or any other event or circumstance beyond our control.
- Liability: Under no circumstance shall our liability to you exceed the amount paid to us for your holiday. You must take all necessary steps to safeguard your personal safety. We accept no liability for any death or personal injury unless this results from negligence on our part.
- Fishery Rules: All persons agree by the rules set out on our Rules and Regs page, copies sent on request.
- Termination: We reserve the right to immediately terminate the services we are contractually obliged to provide you if we consider your behaviour likely to cause unacceptable annoyance or harm to other persons or damage to fish or property.
- Complaints: In the unlikely event of a complaint by you or one of your party, please advise us immediately. We are always contactable.
- Data Protection Policy: you consent to our use of any personal details provided to us for our own internal administrative purpose and for future marketing. If you provide us with fax, phone or email details you authorise us to contact you using that method. If you decide that you no longer wish us to communicate with you, or the details we hold on you change, or you decide to register with the telephone preference service or the fax preference service in the UK or any equivalent you agree to tell us to enable us to update our records.We will hold your information and may use it to inform you of offers in the future or to send you brochures. Again if you do not want to receive this information in the future please write to us. We will not provide your details to selected third parties for marketing purposes.
- Passport/Visa: It is recommended that you and each and every member of the party possess a valid passport and visa (if applicable). If you fail to obtain any relevant documentation before you travel you are solely responsible for any costs, loss or damage, which you incur as a result of that failure. We shall not be liable for any costs, loss or damage and no refunds will be made.
- Pets: Pets are not allowed.
- Swimming: Swimming is not permitted in any of the lakes.
- If any of the venue rules are broken in any way, you and your party will be asked to leave the venue immediately without refund of any monies paid.
Terms & Conditions for Hire/supplied Fishing Equipment
- Deposit: A returnable deposit of 50 eurosfor all fishing equipment hire is required. (Payable on your arrival) This will be returned after appropriate checks of all equipment have been made. An appropriate sum will be deducted if any equipment is damaged.
- Equipment Check: Upon your arrival it is your responsibility to check all hired fishing equipment is not damaged, any damage must be reported to Dave
- Hirer’s Responsibility: During your stay you are responsible for all of your hired/supplied fishing equipment and are expected to take all reasonable care of it, leaving it clean and tidy at the end of the hire period.